Floral Paper Lamp / 3D Project

Hello everyone,
It is a very special day for me as it is my first DT post for Lulupu
So for Challenge #57: 2-0-1-6 Recipe Challenge I have made a paper lamp. 

To make this floral lamp I have used-

2- Die cuts
0- Pattern paper 
1- Washi tape 
6- Flowers 

Here are a few more pictures of the lamp:



To make this lamp I drew one side of the lamp and traced it three more times then I added transparent sheet and assembled all the parts together. After the basic structure was ready I covered the tea light using washi tape which was a part of my DT kit, you can find it here.

To decorate it I added diecuts, feather, a few glitter strips and these gorgeous Prima Flowers that was also a part of my DT kit you can find them here .





And a few more pictures with the lights on.



Hope you liked my project and don’t forget to link your entries here :) 

Thank You

love
roshni 


4 comments :

My Instagram

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes